Reproductive control of bovine farms is key to keep proper productive and economic rates.
Considering the animal both individually and as part of a collective herd, in Alpavet S.L.P. we work on each of the processes engaged in reproduction to ensure optimal results.
- We monitor different parameters during the peripartum, both at infectious and metabolic level, to reduce transition disorders and postpartum anestrus conditions: uterine involution, urinary ph in prepartum, BHBA in postpartum, etc.
- We offer reproductive protocols tailored to the characteristics of each farm, as well as synchronizing and resynchronizing programs for each particular case.
- Early pregnancy diagnosis, embryo sexing and pregnancy monitoring until drying off complete a fully controlled lactation.
- Planning and estimation of the different herd reproductive cycles.
- Management of reproductive data of the farm using Dairy Comp 305 software, the most complete tool worldwide for quantifying parameters, fault detection and related strategies proposal.
Permanent training and consultancy: in Alpavet S.L. we believe that trained farmers and tailored guidelines for each farm are essential to obtaining the best reproductive results.