Our nutrition service includes:
- Scheduled visits to farms to examine the body stamina and manure of the animals in order to analyze the herd nutritional conditions.
- Simultaneous inspection of the quality and conservation of forages and raw materials in rations.
- Agronomic consultancy on the type of crops to be used for the best yielding in each production stage.
- Advice on the collection, processing and storage of forages.
- Advice on the use of different raw materials and by-products depending on their price and quality.
- Dynamic formulation using the most advanced CNCPS system (Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System) which considers all variables affecting the herd along the year: production, milk solids, body stamina, weight, age, temperature, humidity, etc. This allows tailoring the rations for each farm, time of year and productive state of the animals.
- Our laboratory can offer the most precise and fast feeding service as we provide the most complete analysis of forages and raw materials within 24-48 hours.